fredag 25 juli 2008

Tallyho

This short post is for the benefit of visitors who don't speak Swedish. It has come to my attention that there are quite a few of you.
Welcome! It's great to have you here (though I'm a bit confused as to why and how you found your way to this little backwater blog...?).

Anyhow, I translated a few strips of my comic Ink for your entertainment:



Also, perhaps I should explain the concept of this blog: make a wish for a picture and I will do my best to draw it. Simple as that.
Want to see a green elephant riding a ferris wheel?
A spring-cleaning ninja?
A scene from the movie "Flesh-eating butterflies!!"?
Or what happened the day Pikachu had an...episode?

Go ahead - wish away.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Möööh... Jag kan inte stava.

    Det jag ville ha sagt var att jag skulle vilja se en kombination av picachu och Alien...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Now that's a bloody good idea! XD
    Lita på mig, den ska jag göra.

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.